At Equip, we offer straight-forward and accessible assessments that address our clients concerns and give them the answers they need. We focus on reports that can be easily understood and applied, with action items for parents and teachers.
We offer two different approaches to assessment: a more targeted approach to address a specific need or concern; and a more broad approach that allows for a comprehensive understanding of the cognitive, academic, psychological and social needs of those we assess. This allows us to have a scaled assessment structure so you only pay for the assessment you need.
While the therapy portion of our practice targets the needs of boys and men, the assessment wing of our practice is open to all. We make it a point to understand each clients's unique cultural background and all facets of their identity.
Common areas we assess for would include:
- Attention/Focus Concerns (ADHD)
- Test Anxiety
- Learning Style Differences
- School/Testing Accommodation Needs
- Intellectual Giftedness
- Autism Spectrum and related Disorders
- Mental Health Concerns Affecting Cognitive Functioning (Depression, Anxiety, Self-Esteem Issues, etc.)
- Cognitive Impacts of Concussion, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Seizure Disorders
Call or inquire now to set up a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Reach out. We’ll work together to create goals and make a plan for your son, and then we’ll execute the plan together.