Child Psychotherapist - Full-time In-Person
Seeking a licensed therapist to join our team!
We are looking for a therapist with experience working with children and adolescents, who is licensed in California, and who is able to work in-person at our offices in Pasadena. We would consider a very-nearly licensed therapist as well.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health benefits, but part-time is possible as well.
Who we are
Equip is a private practice located in Pasadena, CA, focused on the needs of boys and men. Our mission is to support the men and boys in our communities, helping them to be strong, secure, caring, and capable of achieving their goals in life. We do this by providing a welcoming and affirming space with top-notch service and innovative approaches that enhance the lives of boys and men at individual, family, and community levels.
Equip provides a variety of creative group therapy options to clients in addition to individual therapy, family therapy, and comprehensive assessments.
- Full-time caseload of psychotherapy patients (primarily individual and/or family therapy, but group therapy is also a possibility) with bonuses given for productivity and performance.
- Ongoing participation in developing program content for our practice such as new group therapy protocols, workshops for families, newsletter articles, etc.
- Participation in regular team meetings and trainings.
- Engaging in ongoing practice development and professional development.
- Opportunity to participate in psychological assessments.
Who we are looking for
- Licensed therapist in California. Very-nearly licensed would also be considered.
- Willingness to work in-person in our Pasadena office for most therapy cases.
- Competence and experience working with children and families with play therapy training and experience. Ability to make quick connections with children and teens as well as build relationships with and project confidence and professionalism to parents and families of our clients. We make client care and top-notch service our top priority.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- A desire to work with boys and men.
- A desire to be a part of a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals.
- Work schedule to include at least some evenings (after-school hours are key when working with children, adolescents, and families), and Saturday availability is a plus, but not required.
Salary and benefits
Position to begin as soon as possible. Competitive base salary, depending on experience, with significant yearly bonuses available for performance/productivity. Health benefits available.
Applicants must submit a CV and cover letter to Dave@EquipPsychology.com describing your experience providing therapy to children and teens. Applications without both may not be considered. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Equip is hiring! We strive to hire passionate and professional therapists and staff to serve the boys and men of our community. We look forward to hearing from you!